Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Year... New Me...

I say me, because it felt weird to speak for anyone other than myself.  But, I'm sure I am not alone in the resolve to eat lighter and healthier as we start 2012.  I know I'm not alone in the resolve to work off a few extra pounds I picked up in 2011, judging by the swelled masses at the gym the last few weeks...

But, that's not the point of this post.  This post is to explain, to anyone that might be paying attention, that the focus of this blog may be a bit different in 2012.  The CSA is over for the season, and these authors are both doing what they can to lighten up, while packing in the nutrients, and not skipping the flavor...  Also, we're counting points, and since this blog is really for us to trade recipes with each other, you'll be seeing Weight Watchers Points Plus totals, as well...

Here's to 2012!

1 comment: