Thursday, July 28, 2011

Zucchini Chips

So after being gone for a week and a half, I have a TON of veggies to use! Zucchini was one of the vegetables I had an abundance of, and I decided to try something new. I love my green bean fries, so I adapted the recipe for zucchini. It was just the right amount of flavor, and very yummy! It pains me to use my farm fresh eggs for just egg whites, so I used milk instead. Here it is:

Ingredients:
1 large zucchini, sliced
1 cup of skim milk
Italian bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 350
Dip sliced zucchini in skim milk and then place on greased baking sheet. Arrange chips on sheet and then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cook for 10 minutes and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. How did you like these? I love fried zucchini, and this looks like that, only without the frying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked them a lot, just the right amount of flavor. However, you have be careful when cooking. It's very easy to cook for too long or not long enough. I am going to try these with fresh parmesan and oregano instead of bread crumbs.

    ReplyDelete