Thursday, July 28, 2011

Parmesan Potatoes

As I mentioned below, I had an almost overwhelming amount of veggies to use so I was eager to get back and start cooking. I had about 3 weeks worth of potatoes that I needed to cook up, but I wanted to do something quick and easy so I could attend to my other veggies as well. This recipe (like all of mine) is very simple, and required few ingredients.

Ingredients:
Potatoes
Olive Oil
Parmesan Cheese

My massive amount of potatoes:

Preheat Oven to 400
Cut up potatoes and put them in a mixing bowl (in my case, it had to be pretty large). Put a little olive oil and mix up to make sure all the potatoes are oiled up. Place in a baking pan, and then layer on the parmesan (you can never have too much cheese, wine, or money in my opinion). Cook for 35-40 minutes, and enjoy. For those with a sophisticated palate, I highly recommend dipping in ketchup

No comments:

Post a Comment