Saturday, August 20, 2011

Millions of peaches...

We started getting peaches in our CSA three or four weeks ago.  I love peaches.  But, Mark wasn't sure if he liked them, but didn't think he'd ever eaten one...  So began the search for the perfect peach dessert.  In the end, I'm always looking at all kinds of recipe ideas.  So, nothing ever seemed good enough to convince him that the peach is good.

Long story short.  I hesitated.  I procrastinated.  I hoped the perfect idea would come.

It didn't.

So, instead, I made the next two recipes because I was afraid they would go bad while I stalled...  I haven't tried the Brandied peaches yet.  We decided to take them on vacation with us in two weeks (they're canned and good for three months) to eat while watching the sunset with ice cream...  The other is a solid recipe that I think you could swap any fruit in or out of and have a pretty simple, tasty, cobbler...

No comments:

Post a Comment